We will be hosting a Careers Fair as part of our Open Day on Saturday 16 June 2018, bringing together the city’s educational and vocational organisations to help you explore potential career opportunities in healthcare.
Representatives from the various organisations will be available between 10.00 and 14.00 to talk to about your aspirations and the opportunities which are on offer. The organisations who will be attending are:
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust (Apprenticeships, Volunteering, Preceptorship, Midwifery and many more)
- NHS Professionals
- Livewell Southwest
- Plymouth Marjon University
- Scott Medical and Healthcare College
- Army Reservists
- University of Plymouth
Specialist careers talks will be taking place throughout the day. These always prove to be really popular, but you can book ahead using our #NHS70Plymouth Open Day app or by calling Lauren on 01752 439654 to save a place.
- (10:00-10:10) NHS Professionals
- (10:15-10:25) Livewell South West
- (10:30-10:40) Good applications on NHS Jobs
- (10:45-10:55) Healthcare Assistants
- (11:00-11:10) Voluntary Team
- (11:15-11:25) Preceptorship Team
- (11:30-11:40) Allied Health Professionals
- (12:30-12:40) Healthcare Science
- (12:45-12:55) Midwifery
- (13:00-13:10) Good applications on NHS Jobs
- (13:15-13:25) Scott College
- (13:30-13:40) Marjons
- (13:45-13.55) Army Reservists
If you are interested in job opportunities within UHPNT, all available vacancies are advertised on NHS Jobs, but please come along and talk to us for some hints and tips about the application process.
We look forward to meeting and welcoming you to our Careers Fair and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. For further information please contact Matt Glastonbury/Lauren Scott within the Recruitment Team on 01752 432100 or via email on plh-tr.Recruitment-Team@nhs.net.